July 31, 2010

The team matters in every aspect of life



The team matters in every aspect of life, not only athletic competition. Without teams the boat would not float, the plane would not fly, the song would be silent.


Teamwork = ART

"It is not only one person's work, it's really a partnership and collaboration during all these years."
Christo


Teamwork = Music

“I love to hear a choir. I love the humanity... to see the faces of real people devoting themselves to a piece of music. I like the teamwork. It makes me feel optimistic about the human race when I see them cooperating like that.”

Paul McCartney



TEAMWORK = SCIENCE
“If I could solve all the problems myself, I would.”
Thomas Edison, when asked why he had a team of 21 assistants



T e a m w o r k  =  H u m a n  P o t e n t i a l
“Synergy is the highest activity of life; it creates new untapped alternatives; it values and exploits the mental, emotional, and psychological differences between people.”

Stephen Covey